We want to provide maximum attention to all our guests, thus please book your appointment at least 2-3 weeks before your scheduled date.
You can book an appointment by using "Book now" menu, which is the calendar icon at the bottom right of our website, or the "Reserve appointment" button indicated for each service.
You can also book your appointment via phone at +36 20 529 1377. If you have any questions or wnat to request a price quote please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot always accept appointments received on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, Messenger and other social media platforms!
Your appointment is considered final when it has been confirmed by our staff member!
Cancellation policy / Standby fee
1. Free cancellation: If you want to change or cancel your appointment, you can do it for free of charge at least 24 hours before the start of your service.
2. 50% service fee payment in case of cancellation: In case of cancellation within 24 hours, 50% of the service fee will be charged, for which we will send an official invoice by e-mail.
3. 100% service fee payment in case of cancellation: If you do not show up at the booked time and do not notify us in written from of your cancellation, we will charge 100% of the service fee, for which we will send an official invoice.
4. Delay: Arriving late for an appointment may result in a shorter treatment.
5. Black list: If you do not show up at the booked time twice (without cancellation), we will not be able to accept you anymore. You will be automatically blacklisted in our database.
The cancellation policy / Standby fee are automatically accepted with the booked date!
Signing up for the salon guest list: If you are visiting our salon for the first time, we ask that, due to GDPR rules, you sign up for our salon's guest list so that we can send SMS or e-mail reminders about your reservations in the future.
New guest for facial: Please note that if you visit our cosmetic room as a new guest, the duration of your reservation will increase by + 20 minutes of treatment time. During this time, you will receive a free skin diagnosis.
The ideal arriving at our salon is 5 minutes before your treatment time. If you arrive much earlier (e.g. 15-20 minutes), please let us know!
Health and Hygiene
You can find various hygiene accessories in our restroom that ensure the right feeling of comfort, as well as liquid hand sanitizer. We ask everyone to disinfect before starting the service in order to protect not only our health but also the health of our relatives, to minimize and prevent possible further infection. You know that hygiene is (also) important to us through a beauty salon.Taking off your shoes has become a well-established habit with us since the opening of the salon.
Only sober guests can visit in our salon. We cannot accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you come to the treatment under the influence of a mind-altering drug, we will not be able to perform the service. In this case, 100% of the service fee will be charged, for which we will send an official invoice.
Our salon is child-friendly.
We look forward to welcoming you to our salon, even if you are unable to manage your child's supervision. We ask that you respect the work of our colleagues and the peace of other guests during your stay. Loudness, shouting, running around is not allowed inside the salon, not even for reasons of accident! Children may not stay in the make-up and beauty room during treatment/education, nor during education in the hair dresser area.
Our salon is animal friendly.
Upon arrival, please note that your pet can only stay in the waiting room without disturbing other guests. If your pet causes damage to our salon's equipment, the damage must be reimbursed within 30 days, for which we will send an official invoice.
Using your mobile phones is allowed in our salon as long as it does not disturb the peace of other guests. Please refrain from using your mobile phone during treatment in the make-up and cosmetic room.
You can pay by cash or prepayment at Dora Graff Salon.